Monday, December 1, 2008

Bic 4 Color Pen


BIC 4-Color Ball Pen Medium/Fine Point - Assorted, Twelve 1 Count Packs (12 total)

Hi guys! How are you? We are interested in BIC 4-Color Ball Pen Medium/Fine Point - Assorted, Twelve 1 Count Packs (12 total) I make this product appeal to young people



Customer Shopping BuZZ
Economics students, here's a cheap tool Ever had some retromingent old professor modify a diagram on the board -- tweak of a demand curve here, shift of supply there, new equilibrium everywhere -- that is completely unintelligible when you get your notes out? Start with blue, change a color every time the old... fogey changes something. You'll be able to recreate the step much more easily. High tech advice: remember which order you used the colors in!

Most efficient pens I've used
As a pharmacy student, these pens help me in ways I cannot put a price-tag on. I used to buy these individually in a store but this saves me a good bit of money, and is convenient. I like to take notes with different colors so I can associate colors to different pieces of information by relevance. If I had to actually carry around many pens with me people would think I'm strange. I have not used another type of pen for over a year, so I can assure you, I am very familiar with these works of art. I have noticed that the green ink dries/runs out a bit faster than all the other colors. But a 3.5-color pen is still better than a 1-color pen, and at this price you can't really go wrong.

there great
When your job requires different ink colors on your documents and you dont like having to search for the colors its great to have one pen for it all.

About BIC 4-Color Ball Pen Medium/Fine Point - Assorted, Twelve 1 Count Packs (12 total) detail

Amazon Sales Rank: #107 in Office Product
Brand: BIC Stationary
Model: MMXP11 - Ast
Released on: 2006-03-15
Number of items: 12

Features

Perfect for recording data
medium / fine point
refillable
Get four colors (black, blue, red, green) in one pen

Source From bic.4.color.pen-20
Bye ByeCheers and Care

seiko gillette coats

No comments: