Monday, January 19, 2009

Sleep Master Sleep Mask



From SLEEP MASTER tm

Customers reviews

Very Soft & Comfortable

Revolutionary, Patented SLEEP MASTER tm Sleep Mask I have allergies as well, and have not found this to be a problem at all with this mask. It is VERY comfortable no matter if you are a side or back sleeper or if you like to move all over when you sleep. My sister was visiting and was complaining about her husband who snores. When she saw my mask, she just had to have it, especially since it comes with earplugs as well. I ordered one for her so she would have it when she got home. She absolutely loves it!

Amazing sleep mask!

I always sleep with a sleep mask - considering I have chronic pain that causes poor sleep, I don't need the disturbance from light. I've tried many sleep masks, but I always found they slipped too easily or let in too much light. Not so with this one! It holds earplugs in place well, too. It took a bit of getting used to - mostly "how tight or loose do I want it?" but once I got that worked out, it's contributed to some fabulous nights of sleep for me. That's not an easy outcome for me...I'm off to order another to keep in my travel bag! And the personal note on the receipt from Cynthia, the Amazon merchant for Sleep Master, was a nice touch.

can you see more information : Sleep Master Sleep Mask-20

No comments: