Friday, October 31, 2008

Tuli's Heavy Duty Heel Cups

Tuli's Classic Heel Cups, Large (Over 175lbs)

How's everything?
We are interested in the Lastest model of Tuli's Classic Heel Cups, Large (Over 175lbs) I will think This Interesting ,and you can see that

Customer Shopping BuZZ

I like them4
I think this is well worth the money-they fit nicely inside my shoes-dont move or buckle. My knees and back dont seem to bother me as much when walking and standing using these. I plan on making another purchase.

About Tuli's Classic Heel Cups, Large (Over 175lbs) detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #3887 in Health and Beauty
  • Color: Yellow
  • Brand: Tuli's
  • Model: 10020BT
  • Released on: 2007-02-19
  • Dimensions: 2.50" h x 2.50" w x 4.00" l,

Features

  • Reduces heel pain
  • Provides shock absorption
  • Provides heel cushion

Tuli's Classic Heel Cups, Large (Over 175lbs) Description

Tuli's Classic Heel Cups provide relief from the everyday pain of heel strike. Worn in your shoes, Tuli's Classic Heel Cups will help prevent sore heels and knees, shin splints and heel spurs. They will also relieve arch, ankle, leg and back pain that results from everyday heel strike.


Amazon Price: $7.95 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details


Source From tulis.heel.cup-20
Cheers and have a GREAT day!
Cheers

coats

No comments: